Below is a link to the online edition of the February Neighborhood News. There is also a PDF version attached, for ease of reading and sharing. Please note that the text within the PDF version can be copied and pasted, if you would like to include in your own association newsletters.
In this month’s edition, you will find:
- How the West Central Community Development Group has brought economic growth and opportunities to their neighborhoods;
- IDO Training Sessions in February
- The difference between Chief’s Overtime, private security, and neighborhood patrols
- Some exciting – and free! – movie screenings hosted by the Library featuring films based on books
- New ONC initiatives planned for this year
And a lot more! Happy reading, and have a wonderful month!
Neighborhood Communication Liaison, Office of Neighborhood Coordination (ONC)
City Council Department
(505) 768-3331 Office